High grade security to protect your data
The security of our users is a priority at Wakandi.
Our tech team constantly works on improving the security of of our app to protect the personal information of our users.
- DLT-based system for secure data storage
- Latest cryptography techniques to protect sensitive information
- Separate databases to store the user, SACCO and transaction data
- Information security to protect data from unauthorized access
- SSL certificate for internet connection security and safeguarding sensitive data
- Automatic lockout of accounts after multiple logins and registration attempts
- Permission-based user data access
- Data security to protect sensitive information submitted in forms
- Database replication to replicate the database on backup and failover servers
- 2-factor authentication protection on registration and forgot password
- AAA (Authentication, Authorization and Accounting) security model to control the access to network resources and enforce access policies
- Triple-Homed Firewall
- Dedicated and security vetted data center administrators
- Unified Threat Management (UTM) services to mitigate Denial of Service (DoS) and distributed DoS (DDoS) attacks
- Stringent Encryption Standards such as 3-DES, AES and Blowfish
- Remote Authentication Dial-In User Service (RADIUS)
- 24/7 site security team and CCTV surveillance
- Fire detection and alarm systems
External auditing of security measures
We conduct periodic external auditing on our app to make sure that the user data remains secure and protected. We ensure to pass each security test and have more sophisticated security measures in place.